[3830] WAE RTTY VA2UP Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY VA2UP Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 19:20:38 -0800
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: VA2UP
Operator(s): VA2UP
Station: VA2UP

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Lasalle
Operating Time (hrs): 35
Radios: SO2R

   80:  107   107     0   140
   40:  558   558   520   201
   20:  423   423   317   172
   15:  476   476   620   178
   10:  468   468   640   140
-------------------------------
Total: 2032  2032  2097   831  Total Score = 3,431,199

Club: Contest Group du Quebec

Comments:

Still my favorite contest. Everybody seems very imaginative in finding ways to
ask for qtc. From TX-RX QTC? to HOW ABOUT SOME QTC? or U LIKE QTC? I couldn't
resist and sent ...: I LOVE THEM!hi
It was another fun contest filled with action. Conditions showed obviously a
big improvement from past years and the scores clearly show that. I found
somehow that there were more stations this year refusing qtc traffic. That's
too bad. Next time prepare in advance and practice some, there is wonderful
sofware out there to make things easy for you. The boys have been working hard
to provide top notch loggers...maybe we should use them??
Thanks DARC and the crazy rtty contest gang for sharing 2 wonderful days
together. Until next year...
73, Fabi va2up