[3830] WAE RTTY VE3RCN Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY VE3RCN Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2011 16:31:07 -0800
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY

Call: VE3RCN
Operator(s): VE3RCN
Station: VE3RCN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Welland, ON
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:  20    20          36
   20:  25    25          32
   15:  23    23          24
   10:   8     8          16
------------------------------
Total:  76    76    0    108  Total Score = 8,208

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Enjoyable. Ran 45 watts. I had to use one computer for sending/receiving and
then the laptop for logging with N1MM. I still can not get N1MM to configure
with a RASCAL and my Kenwood 2000. So, I had to have the bandwidth wide
open...lots of signals in the passband. I hope to retire my Windows 98 machine
in December and get the families outdated WIN XP dual core machine for the
hamshack.
See you in the SS.