[3830] OK/OM DX OL5Y(OK1FUA) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, OL5Y@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] OK/OM DX OL5Y(OK1FUA) SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 09:46:25 -0800
                    OK/OM DX Contest, CW

Call: OL5Y
Operator(s): OK1FUA
Station: OL5Y

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 22
Radios: SO2R

  160:  108     87
   80:  251    173
   40:  430    267
   20:  321    217
   15:  239    169
   10:  258    175
-------------------
Total: 1607   1088  Total Score = 2,870,144

Club:

Comments:

It was my first serious participation. With single tribander and several
wires... It was really a lot of fun, especially thanks to SO2R. Unfortunately,
almost 2 hours of blackout decreased my score but "it happens". The propagation
was fine but I felt less stations from outside of OK/OM, than in the past â?" it
is pity. Anyway â?" I made many stations on all 6 bands, including DXs. Thanks
to all who called me!