[3830] NCCC Sprint WD0T(@KD0S) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wd0t@mncomm.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint WD0T(@KD0S) LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 19:22:14 -0800
                    NCCC Sprint - Nov 18

Call: WD0T
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: KD0S

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SD
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:  10      8
   80:  17     12
   40:  20     13
   20:   6      5
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  53     38  Total Score = 2,014

Club:

Comments:

Excellent conditions tonite, especially on 40-160 here, very quiet and great
signals!  Worked W7WHY, N6RO, NO3M on 4 bands, and K0AD, N8EA, K9BGL, and
brothers W1UJ and FJ, and others on 3 bands.. MAN Al K0AD and Karl K9BGL super
loud tonite!

Lots of fun, with work now getting to be long days, its a great break to work
the gang!

CU Sweepstakes SSB, I will be QRP so listen for my flea power signal, using
call KD0S, part time due to work.. Have fun all!

73 God Bless! Todd WD0T