[3830] SS SSB W4SVO Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w4svo@att.net
Subject: [3830] SS SSB W4SVO Single Op QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 17:59:37 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: W4SVO
Operator(s): W4SVO
Station: W4SVO

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: SFL
Operating Time (hrs): 19.5

------------
  160:    0
   80:   48
   40:   79
   20:  122
   15:  200
   10:   65
------------

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

I was hoping to break my old S.E. Division QRP record set back in 1994, using my
dad's call W4PZV. But I guess he was looking down on me, and had other plans!
Anyway just lost interest when I knew there was no way I was going to break
this record. And yes back then I used paper logging with the big spread sheet
used for dupes!! Mark W4SVO