[3830] SS SSB KN3A SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, scolit@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB KN3A SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 20:20:46 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: KN3A
Operator(s): KN3A
Station: KN3A

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: EPA
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:    0
   80:   75
   40:   60
   20:   45
   15:   80
   10:   15
------------

Club: Allegheny Valley Radio Association

Comments:

Double Clean Sweeps this year! I wasn't really interested in working this one
because it's SSB, but thought for kicks I'd try to work 80 qso's to get my 80
sections for the sweep. That went well for the first 67 qso's, but then someone
I thought was in SNJ turned out to be in EPA and I'd already worked someone in
EPA so that ended my goal. I still concentrated on the sweep since I had NT out
of the way in the first hour of the contest, and then after I got the sweep I
started adding to the score. Although I didn't work much on 10 meters, I was
impressed when I was hearing AK stations 20 over 9 this afternoon.

Looking forward to the CQWW this weekend. Hope everyone who reads this has a
nice Thanksgiving.

Scott
KN3A

Kenwood TS 450SAT