[3830] SS SSB W6KC SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w6kc@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] SS SSB W6KC SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 21:22:04 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: W6KC
Operator(s): W6KC
Station: W6KC

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: LAX
Operating Time (hrs): 9

------------
  160:
   80:   10
   40:   43
   20:   12
   15:  261
   10:  141
------------

Club:

Comments:

Due to good condx and great activity I was able to fairly easily complete my
sweeps on both CW and SSB weekends again this year. One of the highlights was
finally migrating from CT to N1MM for logging. During the SS CW weekend I began
using the Call History file which pre-fills the Check & Section.  Then during
the SS SSB weekend I used the Bandmap which posts all the relevant spots and
also highlights the sections still needed. I also used the N1MM interface to
key the digital voice recorder in my K3.  The combination of all this new (to
me) technology continued to add to my amazement and fun.  Thanks for all the
QSOs!  Jim, W6KC