[3830] SS SSB N4PN Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB N4PN Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 09:31:14 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: N4PN
Operator(s): N4PN
Station: N4PN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Macon, GA
Operating Time (hrs): 23.5

------------
  160:    0
   80:  261
   40:  397
   20:  424
   15:  172
   10:  167
------------

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Glad 10 and 15m was open. This could have been a long
weekend with all the activity.
Did about what I expected on 80, 40 and 20, but was
able to go back and forth on 4 bands and find a little
wiggle room. 10 and 15 made the difference..
Nice to get Eric, VY1EI, early and not have to worry
about NWT. Ended up with a "bunch" of NWT's. Heard a
KP4 on 10m early but didn't turn the antenna as was
sure that one wouldn't be a problem. Wrong again!
Worked Pedro, NP4A, after hearing that unbelievable
pileup and not knowing who it was...finally gave his
call when I could hear him thru the pileup. Then he
went split (on 40m) and got him for the sweep. Ended
up with three other KP4's!
Worked at least two stations in every section. ND showed
up in mass for this one. Also, many from SD.
SS is always great because so many contest buddies
show up...
Thanks for all the contacts...condx were outstanding!
73, Paul