[3830] SS SSB KH7X(KH6ND) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kh6nd@hawaii.rr.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB KH7X(KH6ND) Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 12:37:10 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: KH7X
Operator(s): KH6ND
Station: KH6YY

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: West
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:   17
   40:  465
   20:  389
   15:  387
   10:  992
------------

Club:

Comments:

Conditions on every band up and down like a big bunch of yo-yo's here all
weekend...

Thanks to NP2B for finding me just 3 hours before the end. I looked for that
last mult for hours on the 2nd radio Sunday but just could not find it, then he
showed up on my run frequency and called me... perfect!

Really looking forward to listening to, and playing a more pleasing flavor of
music this coming weekend.

Aloha -
KH6ND