[3830] CQWW CW VE3CR M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ericferg1@cogeco.ca
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW VE3CR M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 16:18:06 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: VE3CR
Operator(s): VE3CR, VA3DF
Station: VE3CR

Class: M/S HP
QTH: ON
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   57    10       20
   80:  329    22       78
   40:  640    32      109
   20:  441    35      113
   15:  534    33      121
   10:  265    30      122
------------------------------

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Whoda thunk it!! What a great contest! Great operators, great condx,and great
hosts! Never would have thought that it was possible for us to get over 100
countries on 4 bands!

No problems other than an issue with the 40 m. beam prior to the contest, sure
am glad we got that sorted out as 40 played an important part in our success!

Mults just kept coming and coming - can't tell you how much we enjoyed this
contest? No idea how many countries we worked but I'm sure it is a new record
for us as a poor man's m/s.

Many, many great operators  out there - you guys are the cream of the crop and
we can ony aspire to your greatness! WOW!

Can't wait to see what the BIG stations turn in for scores, this has to be some
kind of landmark event.

Thanks to everyone who travelled to far off destinations, hope you had a great
time!

This one's going in the record book for us - complete with photo.

Now to indulge in some very excellent food courtesy of VE3CR's XYL - Ms.
Sheila!

73,

No qrp this time but it was still a jungle out there!

Doug
VA3DF