[3830] CQWW CW NW3H SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, NW3H@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW NW3H SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 16:17:43 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: NW3H
Operator(s): NW3H
Station: NW3H

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: Skippack, PA
Operating Time (hrs): 6.5

  160:    5     2        2
   80:    6     4        5
   40:   85    16       49
   20:   50    14       32
   15:   28    11       21
   10:   14     9       12
------------------------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Had limited time due to the holiday weekend and family activities.  This is my
first CQWW CW contest.  My second overall following ARRL CW in February.  I
finally have my station situated for CW contesting.  I am not a CW guy but I
know enough to get on and S&P to make points for my club FRC.  Hopefully in the
contests to come I will make better scores.  Having this contest this weekend is
really tough sandwiched during a holiday weekend.  I have the IC-7600 setup with
the built in keyer controlled via direct connect of USB keyboard.  I use CW Get
to copy and N1MM to log. I am very impressed with CW Get and I finally have it
set to work well.  It was even able to copy a couple ZL's I worked on 10 and 15
that were true S5 to S7.  Conditions were good which helped my vertical and
wires station. I was really excited to easily work into VK, ZL and ZK2 during
the test. EU was my best option and most of my work was done at night so 40 was
the band of choice. Looking forward to using this setup for a bigger effort for
ARRL DX CW 2012!  Thanks for the QSOs and 73.