[3830] CQWW CW N7VM SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wralston@rapidwave.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N7VM SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 16:38:55 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N7VM
Operator(s): N7VM
Station: N7VM

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: UT
Operating Time (hrs): 33
Radios: SO2R

  160:    9     6        4
   80:   47    15       19
   40:  199    26       72
   20:  298    29       76
   15:  211    27       47
   10:  151    22       37
------------------------------
Total:  915   125      255  Total Score = 894,900

Club: Utah DX Association

Comments:

It's hard to go back to low power after running high power! I just couldn't seem
to get a run going on Saturday, and almost gave up.  Went to bed early Saturday
with the plan to get up before sunrise... fail... woke up and the sun was out!
The extra sleep was maybe needed, as I noticed right away Sun morning the upper
beam's TIC ring has slipped again! Knowing that, and being well rested, Sunday
went much better and the final three hours were run run run! My best LP effort
so far, in spite of only 33 hours on air.  Thanks for all the Q's and sorry to
my friends I didn't say 'hi' to - very busy with both radios going all the
time!