[3830] CQWW CW WB8JUI SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, therickman@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW WB8JUI SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 16:42:54 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: WB8JUI
Operator(s): WB8JUI
Station: WB8JUI

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Bellevue, Ohio
Operating Time (hrs): 18.7

  160:   53    12       31
   80:  112    20       56
   40:  159    22       73
   20:  110    22       58
   15:  140    24       73
   10:  180    25       78
------------------------------
Total:  754   125      369  Total Score = 1,026,532

Club:

Comments:

Even with limited operating time due to having our family Thanksgiving get
together Sunday afternoon, I was able to best last year's score.  This was due
primarily to the great 10 meter conditions.  Let's hope things stay hot for the
upcoming 10 meter contest next month.

This was the first major contest for my K3.  I'm very impressed with its
performance on the low bands, especially 160.  Thanks Julius, I am now a true
believer!

99% S&P effort.  Multiplier hunting was pretty much like shooting fish in a
barrel on 10 meters. 160 was decent Friday night, but slim pickings Saturday
evening.  40 was hot Sunday AM (1200Z) with Asia booming in at S9+.  All in all
great conditions from top to bottom.

Thanks to all for the QSOs and points.  Hope to work you all again next weekend
on 160!

73 - Rick WB8JUI
Elecraft K3
160/80/40 Meter vertical through tuner on all bands