[3830] CQWW CW N2WKS(@K2TTT) SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n2wks@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N2WKS(@K2TTT) SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 18:02:30 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N2WKS
Operator(s): N2WKS
Station: K2TTT

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: NNJ
Operating Time (hrs): 25

  160:   45    12       30
   80:   97    17       61
   40:  648    30      103
   20:  204    33       96
   15:  411    31      110
   10:  250    27      109
------------------------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Personal best score.  Installed a beverage to EU just before the contest which
played well.  Very much appreciate my gracious host for allowing me to play
with his toys.  Amp blew up before the contest so was lucky to get a loaner.

Operated from 23:00z Saturday to 00:00z Monday.

Thank you to everyone who operated, and tolerated my request for repeats.

Please QSL via LOTW

73,
Zev N2WKS

one asside:  There were two stations who for some reason kept calling on my run
frequency.  They weren't working me, I tried to work them and they ignorned me,
they didn't work anyone else, and they just kept calling and calling...I was a
bit bewildered.  Fortunetly the K3 is an awesome rig and I just moved over
enough so they didn't bother me but it was weird?  I did notice a few spots
that were showing up with weird splits and maybe they had their rig set wrong
so they weren't listening on the same frequency.  It did not seem
malicious...more ignorant.