[3830] CQWW CW WL7BDO SOSB/40 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wl7bdo@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW WL7BDO SOSB/40 LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 18:18:59 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: WL7BDO
Operator(s): WL7BDO
Station: WL7BDO

Class: SOSB/40 LP
QTH: Alaska
Operating Time (hrs): 16.5

  160:
   80:
   40:  90     13       14
   20:  36      9        8
   15:  26      5        5
   10:  27     11        9
------------------------------
Total:  90     13       14  Total Score = 5,913

Club:

Comments:

First time trying the CW version of the contest.  Tried something new with a
single band entry -- 40 Meters.  Spend a lot of time every night listening on
40M and learning. Friday was nice with an opening to EU even for my lower power
station.   The other bands are being sent as a check log, so don't reflect in my
total.  Thanks all who helped me with my training.  Hope to be back for the next
level in the future.