[3830] CQWW CW W0RAA SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0raa@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW W0RAA SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 19:44:58 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: W0RAA
Operator(s): W0RAA
Station: W0RAA

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: COLORADO
Operating Time (hrs): 13:29

  160:
   80:  002   002      001
   40:  005   003      005
   20:  065   023      043
   15:  077   023      042
   10:  095   024      053
------------------------------
Total:  244   075      144  Total Score = 140,598

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Band conditions were excellent.  I wanted to spend more time on 80 & 40 meters,
but had problems with my vertical HF-9V.  My shortened 80 meter dipole worked,
but I just got tired late night.  So I spent most of my time on 20, 15 & 10
meters.  It was strictly a Search & Pounce operation and I picked up about 5
new countries.  Ten was wall to wall at times, which was great.  All in all it
was fun.  I only spent a little less than 12 hours total, but that was enough.
I thank everybody who gave me a contact and appreciate the repeats when needed.