[3830] CQWW CW DL2CC SOAB(A) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, frank@grossmann.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW DL2CC SOAB(A) LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 02:45:30 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: DL2CC
Operator(s): DL2CC
Station: DL2CC

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Radios: SO2R

  160:   76     6       43
   80:  219    14       64
   40:  509    31      109
   20:  462    30       96
   15:  447    34      110
   10:  436    33      121
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

SteppIR DB36 @25m, Dipole for 160+80,Yaesu FTDX5000@100W + FT-2000
Contest is changing completely due to RBN/Skimmer, I don't know for sure if it
is for good or bad.
Good: high S&P rate, forced to S&P more and less CQ
Bad: less and less normal DX Cluster spots for non-rare-DX, which affects
calling behaviour of "normal" OPs who do not use RBN. I could see a big
difference for the minutes after the DX Cluster spots for my call. Small
pistols like me really could use some more of these spots. We should all
contribute!
I can see some DX Cluster & RBN changes (an intelligent merger?) coming up in
the future.