[3830] CQWW CW N0IJ M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jbaumgarte@aol.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N0IJ M/2 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 08:04:16 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N0IJ
Operator(s): N0IJ,N0IM,AF9T,AA0AW
Station: N0IJ

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: WISCONSIN
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   33    10       21
   80:  221    25       84
   40:  369    32      116
   20:  503    40      122
   15:  903    37      137
   10:  828    35      140
------------------------------

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

We are on the north edge of the good conditions, but we got enough to have a
ball.  We're not that far south of VE4EAR, who didn't get treated too well!
Forty percent of our 10/15/20 Q's were made with an A4 at 56' with the rest
handled by a small stack of C4/C3 at 82'/55'.  Excited to work all 40 zones on
one band for the first time.

Thanks to AF9T and N0IM who helped do a major antenna fix last Sunday (11/5) in
10 degree cold and 6" new snow at our remote cabin location in far NW Wisconsin
near Duluth, MN.

The power company came to our rescue and totally eliminated a 3 year noise
proble that we located for them. What a treat it was to hear nothing but
signals!

John, N0IJ