[3830] CQWW CW VE7XF SOSB/15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW VE7XF SOSB/15 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 15:20:00 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: VE7XF
Operator(s): VE7XF
Station: VE7XF

Class: SOSB/15 HP
QTH: near Vancouver
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15: 1159    32      101
   10:
------------------------------
Total: 1159    32      101  Total Score = 368,942

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Condx not as good as the SSB event - that extra hour of sunlight makes a big
difference for EU and zones on the other side of the world! No G stns heard
until late Sunday, many northern EU never heard at all. Only heard C91NW and
ST2AR as they were fading into the noise.

I must whine again about the lack of station ID while running. They expect us
to wait a minute or two to find out who they are, but won't spend two seconds
to ID. I'd like to see them disqualified (really!).

K3, KPA500, 3el Steppir, N1MM

Ralph, VE7XF