[3830] CQWW CW T6MO(K9GY) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k9gy@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW T6MO(K9GY) SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 18:36:40 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: T6MO
Operator(s): K9GY
Station: T6MO

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: MM21
Operating Time (hrs): 29

  160:
   80:
   40:  347    14       48
   20:  210    17       46
   15:  226    17       48
   10:  836    19       61
------------------------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

First contest from Helmand Province! Happy to break the 2003 SOAB-LP T6 record.
Initial goal planning was 3k-4k QSOs figuring about 1k per band 40-10m... well
worked out to be about 750-800 QSOs per day...I have almost 9k total from T6
now. For some reason the 1330z-1530z (6pm-8pm local) time is not too productive
here. In the morning (since I'm southeast of them) Europe is beaming west to NA
so tough to fight that one. Put a comforter blanket on top of the folding chair
to provide more comfort (my butt still is sore from an 8.5 hour convoy in late
October!). High SWR on 15m so radio was only putting out 40-50 watts even with
the tuner. Fun to run the pileups especially on 10m...no meters like ten
meters! Did a little bit of listening while doing some S+P... "WYC" What's Your
Call...I hate when people never identify themselves!

Hope to work you in the ARRL 10m contest.

FT-857D
RadioWavz 40-10m OCF dipole @ approximately 28 feet above ground level
WriteLog software (froze up a couple of times on me!)

Best of health to all,
Eric T6MO
Helmand Province
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helmand_Province