[3830] CQWW CW W7VJ M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w7vj@millerisar.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW W7VJ M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 19:08:46 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: W7VJ
Operator(s): K0PJ, N7NM, KQ7W, W7VJ
Station: W7VJ

Class: M/S HP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   17    11       16
   80:   70    21       44
   40:  924    35      114
   20:  675    39      122
   15:  443    35      109
   10:  310    31       99
------------------------------

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

This was truly an experience to be remembered for years to come.  The
culmination of station preparation, a great crew, and cooperating band
conditions.  Despite one ill team member and the limited amount of time of
another, it all came together for a spectacular event.

It struck me that EU runs on Saturday morning local were seemingly
non-existent. Though plenty of mults, the runs were not there.  Things changed
Saturday night local, when Asia opened up on 40 coincident with an unexpected
opening to EU later than usual, and we were off.  Runs on Sunday did not seem
to abate.  EU was pounding in on 20 and was great fun.  Then amazing opening to
Asia on 10 Sunday afternoon through the end of the contest.

Most amazing QSO for me was with OX3XR on 10... how we heard each other is
remarkable.  My thanks to a great crew, and to the stations we worked.

73,

Andrew
W7VJ