[3830] CQWW CW LZ5K(LZ1GL) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW LZ5K(LZ1GL) SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 01:40:39 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: LZ5K
Operator(s): LZ1GL
Station: LZ5K

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Kazanlak, Bulgaria
Operating Time (hrs): 44

  160:   80     6       23
   80:  205     9       35
   40: 1577    24       90
   20:  799    27       79
   15:  922    27       79
   10:  475    28       58
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Run, run and only run !
Haven't searched at all !
I broke down 4 hours before the contest end ... I don't know how you are doing
this guys ... 48 hours non stop .. alone ...
Single operator All Bands ?
Are there so many "Super Humans" among the amateur radio operators !?
Let the Contest Comitee think on this question. My opinion is that the 36 hour
format of the CQ WPX SO category should be used here too.

Thanks to everyone who called and my excuses to those who I could not copy
especialy at the end - when I was not quite sure what I am doing. At this time
I have felt as in a dream. I knew that something is going on but I was not sure
what exactly ... I could not concentrate on the signals that I had to copy. I
was feeling as if someone else is operating the station and I am just listening
without even understanding what I have to do ... :) I am missing at least the
last 100 contact - I have no memory on them :)

Thanks again guys - See you in the next crazy event !

73 , Krasimir LZ1GL
http://www.lzopen.com