[3830] CQWW CW KN7K(@K7ZSD) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kn7k73@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW KN7K(@K7ZSD) SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 05:46:41 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: KN7K
Operator(s): KN7K
Station: K7ZSD

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Oregon
Operating Time (hrs): 44
Radios: SO2R

  160:   64    11       13
   80:  276    20       37
   40:  569    30       94
   20:  497    32       84
   15:  386    31       69
   10:  404    28       62
------------------------------

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Great Contest, Great propagation, lot of fun on 10 and 15m.
Improved my last year score, but this is my 2nd try in SO2R and I have to get
more  experience operating this mode.Initially planned to use WIN-Test, but run
through configuration issues. Brad did a great job to setup N1MM just hour
before the Contest and I was having fun to find out what "Advanced SO2R" mode
is doing in the first couple hours :-)
Brad's equipment worked great without any issues and only Assistant I had
during this Contest it was Brad's cat that jumped on my legs couple times and
was looking at me with question "Why are still here and not sleeping as normal
people"?
I really appreciate Brad's invitation to work on K7ZSD station and all help
Brad and Ruth provided during my 50+ hours stay.They did all possible things to
make my operation easy and worry free.Thanks a lot!