[3830] CQWW CW VE2EKA(VA2WDQ) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW VE2EKA(VA2WDQ) SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 09:02:49 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: VE2EKA
Operator(s): VA2WDQ
Station: VE2RSI

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: QC
Operating Time (hrs): 40

  160:  238     9       29
   80:  702    12       57
   40: 1105    21       77
   20:  833    21       79
   15:  941    29       97
   10:  904    30       98
------------------------------

Club: Contest Group du Quebec

Comments:

Just amazing! The propagation was so nice during all the test! I have to learn
how to work all 48 hours. Spent 2 x 4 hours for sleeping. Just didn't get
enough time to have a good rest from my everyday's work stress. May be it's
time to change my work to another one but less stressed?! ))))

Another issue how to get better mults during working constant pileups?

Thank you for all the QSO's!

73!

Victor

VA2WDQ / VA2WA / VE2EKA (z 2)