[3830] CQWW CW TM6M(@F6KHM) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW TM6M(@F6KHM) M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 12:58:08 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: TM6M
Operator(s): F1AKK F5MUX F5TTU F5VIH F8DBF 5B4WN
Station: F6KHM

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Brest, France
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  179    16       75
   80:  997    29      109
   40: 1978    39      149
   20: 1042    40      151
   15: 1102    39      158
   10: 1980    39      172
------------------------------

Club: Les Nouvelles DX

Comments:

Year after year, this game is becoming more attractive.

Congratulations for the work done by all teams in Europe. We are always very
impressed by the amount of multipliers and results obtained by the eastern
teams in Europe.

It's obvious that our "farwest" location is an advantage. But don't forget that
we are downtown Brest (a major city in Brittany). 15 stairs buildings 200m close
to the east from our station, making a very high blocking directions 30 to 100
degrees. Antenna setup is now mature due to congestion.

We dare not imagine what could happen here with an antenna farm like OM8A,
ES9C, UZ2M or E7DX (congrats for the hard work, guys!)

Special thanks to Nick F5VIH (SV3SJ) & Marios 5B4WN (G0WWW) for joining the
team this year. We hope they enjoyed NA pileup density and the realiabilty of
the station.
See you for the 2012 season.

Best regards from the team TM6M.

http://tm6m.over-blog.com/

setup:
160m: 1/4wl shortened Vertical with burried radials
80m: full sloper, dipole
40m: 2 elements DXBEAM @30m (www.dxbeam.com)
20m: 6 elements DXBEAM @26m (www.dxbeam.com)
15m: 6 elements DXBEAM @18m (www.dxbeam.com)