[3830] CQWW CW LZ2SX SOAB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW LZ2SX SOAB QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 23:51:52 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: LZ2SX
Operator(s): LZ2SX
Station: LZ2SX

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: Balchik
Operating Time (hrs): 32

  160:   80     5       31
   80:  293    10       51
   40:  242    14       51
   20:  286    27       69
   15:  259    25       75
   10:  246    25       61
------------------------------
Total: 1406   106      338  Total Score = 989,232

Club:

Comments:

Great activity , NEW stations never ended till the end of the contest !

On Sunday I realized that will miss the mults. on 160 m ,so I decided to add 2
pieces abt. 15 m each to my 80 m Inverted Vee .And it is worked - 80 QSO.
It is not too bad ,isn,t it ?.... ;-)   Just to say this antenna is with
symmetric feeder and allows me to use it all bands.
But noise level was awful   + 30 dB over S 9......

My mistake was that I didn,t check the new CTY.DAT file and old version of SD
didn't give me some points or counted R7 for 3p.   .But anyway very simple and
easy program for logging .I still use it -THANK YOU Paul /EI5DI/ !

See you in next contest !

73 Boyan

Trcv-5 Wtts
Hexbeam  (10-40 )m