[3830] CQWW CW CR6K(CT1ILT) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ct1ilt@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW CR6K(CT1ILT) SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 01:30:41 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: CR6K
Operator(s): CT1ILT
Station: CR6K

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 48
Radios: SO2R

  160:  178    12       53
   80:  949    19       83
   40: 1496    32      116
   20: 1050    33      113
   15: 1102    36      131
   10: 1720    34      122
------------------------------

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

Nice band conditions this weekend, I just wish they would have been a little
better on 10m and 15m so I could work more USA after our SS.

Considering my working conditions (compared to big stations like 4O3A and CR2X)
I am very happy with my score.

70% of our antennas are home made:
- 3 element Quad for 10m, 15m, 20m (@13mH)
- 3 element wire Yagi for 40m (between trees) (@12mH)
- 80m vertical
- 80m dipole (@20mH)
- 160m dipole (@20mH)
- 3 beverages (180m - W6, 90m - W1, 100m - JA) all this between woods on our
neighbours :)

the only antennas that were "bought":
- JP2000 (10m, 15m, 20m) @20mH
- 2 element shortened Yagi for 40m (@23mH)

Radios: TS590 + TS870
Amps: AL1500 (1,5KW)+ FL2100z (300W)
Automatic switching system HOME MADE

I really want to thank my dad (CT1CJJ) that keeps supporting all my crazy ideas
to improve our station. It is not easy to compete with stations that have
multiple stacks for each band and OM Power amplifiers (2500 and 3500) but we
always try to do our best and will continue to do so :)

One day, maybe, we might play at the same level and then it will be
interesting.

Thanks for QSOs

P.S.: Win-Test feature that automatically ID's after X QSOs and X Secunds is
really awesome, there should be some rule regarding this in the contest rules!

Anyone interested in its' AUDIO file drop me an email and I will come back to
you.

73's
Filipe Lopes CT1ILT aka CR6K