Re: [3830] K0RF CQWW CW POST

To: W0ua@aol.com
Subject: Re: [3830] K0RF CQWW CW POST
From: Michael Dinkelman <mwdink@clearwire.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 12:43:35 -0800
Hi Geo

Two things are possible. You (or I if you are not a subscriber) can
post directly to 3830. Just a new post and you don't bother
with the web submission page. It doesn't even have to be a full post,
it can just be a score and your complete comments.

Number two, I can update the soapbox comments I post
separately if you send me what you want to say.

Alas, the 380 post that is already out there is history and
can't be changed but there is nothing stopping us doing
another.

You post to 3830 (3830@contesting.com) or I can do it for
you. Even if you are not a subscriber, it'll just be a short delay
until I approve it.

cheers
dink, n7wa