[3830] CQWW CW MM0GPZ SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW MM0GPZ SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 16:21:57 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: MM0GPZ
Operator(s): MM0GPZ
Station: MM0GPZ

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: Glasgow
Operating Time (hrs): 29.5

  160:  119     9       40
   80:  413    16       64
   40:   86    11       38
   20:  306    21       60
   15:  491    30      108
   10:  187    22       69
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

First CQWW CW I have had the nerve to run for long periods.
It was great fun except for a few times when my brain suddenly couldn't decode
simple clear morse. About 4 or 5 times during the contest, I had a mental blank
even if the other station slowed right down. HS0AC must think I'm mad for
replying with S50AC umpteen times before I got it. I'll be better next time.

Homebrew Hexbeam at 13m, verticals for 40m, Inv L for 80/160 squeezed into my
small garden.

73 Gordon
MM0GPZ.