[3830] CQWW CW 9M8/AI6V(@9M8DB) SOSB/15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW 9M8/AI6V(@9M8DB) SOSB/15 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 16:18:55 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: 9M8/AI6V
Operator(s): AI6V
Station: 9M8DB

Class: SOSB/15 HP
QTH: East Malaysa
Operating Time (hrs): 23;41

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15: 1378    34       86
   10:
------------------------------
Total: 1378    34       86  Total Score = 354,000

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Before the contest, we attended the SEANET convention in Brunei.  We had a BALL
and highly recommend SEANET for a taste of Asian hospitality.  It was fun
operating in a new country.  There was some QRM/QRN on 10 before the contest,
so I chose 15, which was a mistake, as 10 was a MUCH better place to be during
the contest.  JAs were loud, but from other parts of the world, the signals
were light.  Johnny and Christine were great hosts, and we enjoyed our time
with them immensely.  Besides them, I wish to thank W1WEF, who hung in there
with me as I worked to pull his call out of the noise.

A hearty thanks to all who took the time to give me a QSO, and to the wonderful
people who helped make SEANET such a pleasure.

QSLs might be a bit delayed since we are departing for ZL tomorrow, then home
for two weeks, for the holidays, then back to our Aruba QTH to catch up on
QSLing while operating a few contests to try to learn CW.  Hi,hi.

Mucho 73,
Carl