[3830] VA3JK@VE3MIS SOSB(H),20M UNASSISTED

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] VA3JK@VE3MIS SOSB(H),20M UNASSISTED
From: <va3jk@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2011 13:35:09 +0000

   20: 1646    37      118

------------------------------
Total: 1646   37       118   Total Score = 654,100

Club: CONTEST CLUB ONTARIO

Comments:

Biggest problem was that rare stations not identifying for very long
periods of time. This will cause times to be much different in both logs!
Everybody should ID everytime they finish the QSO- to be on same playing field.
Many big signal stations still have bad key clicks, and should be penalized.
Congratulations to many CCO memebers who were able to go to more rare locations
and put in big scores.

Propagation was good, but seem to be cursed with the "stuck at 37 zone"
syndrom, as I did on the SSB part. I don't want to stoop down and use the
cluster, must improve in finding multipliers with second rx.
73 to all, it was a great contest.