[3830] CQWW CW LY9A(@LY1R) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, LY3BA@takas.lt
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW LY9A(@LY1R) SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2011 11:28:07 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: LY9A
Operator(s): LY9A
Station: LY1R

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Lodiske
Operating Time (hrs): 45
Radios: SO2R

  160:  287     8       47
   80:  594    14       61
   40:  700    25       87
   20:  602    28       81
   15:  494    31      107
   10:  519    35      110
------------------------------

Club: Kaunas University of Technology Radio Club

Comments:

Thanks to Aleksandras LY1R for letting me use His antennas and shack again.

Agree 100% with Tine,S50A - additional wording in the Contest rules - "those
who will not ID every three contacts will get the Yellow Card" is the must
these days.
Those NOT ID'ers simply steeling our time. Normally it takes 60 minutes to work
100 stations while S/P, but it takes 25 minutes to work some 5 of those our time
thiefs. Yellow Card should be applied also to those working SPLIT as well.
Occupying 1 KHz or more of bandwidht for one station on CW is too much.

73 and Happy Hollidays!
Gedas LY9A