[3830] ARRL 160 WO7V Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 WO7V Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2011 09:55:21 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: WO7V
Operator(s): WO7V
Station: WO7V

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 2

Total:  QSOs = 65  Sections = 24  Countries = 3  Total Score = 3,120

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

I really like these 160 meter contests.  However my my antenna is so lousy that
it makes life on 160 really difficult.  CW has always been a challenge to me so
my thanks goes out to all those who hung in there with me when I was trying to
run.  I think the conditions generally stunk.  Probably because the sfi was so
high.  It looks like you pay for 10 meters being open by lots of noise on 160.
It is nice to only have to operate at night and get other 'honey-doo' projects
done during the day.  Hope to see you all on SKN or on the rtty roundup.