[3830] ARRL 160 VY2ZM Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K1ZM@aol.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 VY2ZM Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2011 11:53:29 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: VY2ZM
Operator(s): VY2ZM
Station: VY2ZM

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: PEI
Operating Time (hrs): 29
Radios: SO2R

Total:  QSOs = 1501  Sections = 77  Countries = 49  Total Score = 546,625

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

Lousy condx here as everywhere else....I never heard SAN DIEGO (SDG) - and of
course did not get a sniff of a KL7/KH2/VK/ZL or a JA.

I did work the VI section - NO WAIT - he sent VI but it was reflected as a KP2
Dx Multiplier by my software - I think I now understand KV4FZ's problem.  Is it
DX or is it a section?  I will let the log checkers at HQ determine that one for
me......

No Africans at all - but I did work 8Q7DV for the second time in a week when he
called in near the start of the contest - he has a great signal and good ears
and seems to hear me around 2230z or so.

Season's greetings to all the deserving and hope to CU again in the ARRL 10M
contest next weekend.

73 JEFF  VY2ZM

K1ZM@aol.com