[3830] 10RTTY K1ING Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] 10RTTY K1ING Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2011 19:17:17 -0800
                    10-Meter RTTY Contest

Call: K1ING
Operator(s): K1ING
Station: K1ING

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Colorado Springs
Operating Time (hrs): 11.5

Total:  QSOs = 271  State/Prov = 39  Countries = 34  Total Score = 19,783

Club:

Comments:

Band conditions were not the best but I enjoyed it.
I've been a Ham for two years this month and this was the first RTTY contest I
really tried the do. I've done a couple others but had not sat down and worked
it as long as I could. Not bad for a beginner if I say so myself.

Thanks to the folks who put this on and I'll be doing it again next year if at
all possible.
Jerry
K1ING