[3830] 10RTTY K4RO Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4ro@k4ro.net
Subject: [3830] 10RTTY K4RO Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 03:45:18 -0800
                    10-Meter RTTY Contest

Call: K4RO
Operator(s): K4RO
Station: K4RO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 0:54

Total:  QSOs = 56  State/Prov = 16  Countries = 4  Total Score = 1,120

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Just a handful of contacts during a busy weekend. Replaced the T2X at 100 feet,
so I can now turn my top antenna again. The hard part for me now is the climb
up,
and setting the pulley and rope to avoid all of the antennas and junk below
it.
Dropping the 1/2" socket and doing it all with a hand wrench doesn't help
either.
Note to self -- net time, bring up two extra sockets, and buy a 1/2" Gear
Wrench.
Hoping for good conditions next weekend -- see you then.

73, Kirk K4RO