[3830] ARRL 160 K0RF(W0UA) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0ua@aol.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 K0RF(W0UA) Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 08:45:12 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K0RF
Operator(s): W0UA
Station: K0RF

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 30

Total:  QSOs = 1338  Sections = 79  Countries = 17  Total Score = 271,104

Club:

Comments:

Just trying to get my bearings again, here.  I had this strange dream that Chuck
invited
Me up to do the ARRL 160.  Of course, in real life, Iâ??d have politely
declined.  All the
Action is on the top floor & Iâ??m gonnaâ?? bang my head on the basement wall?
But, naturally, in the dream I said, â??Great, see you Friday.â??

It all seemed to go pretty normally, except activity seemed down & there was
precious
Little DX.   Somewhere in there, I recall some high moments, like getting
called by
MD0CCE and FM5CD and working Pedro, NP4A.    And a life-giving BLT samich Chuck
Fixed for me Saturday evening.  And it taking about 15 minutes between CQâ??s to
get the call of the EU station Iâ??d just worked, E77DX.   And I dimly recall
sitting there at
4 AM Sunday with the CQ on â??repeat,â?? sipping coffee and thinking that I
knew it would be like this, that itâ??s ALWAYS like this on Sunday morning in a
160 test.  The next thing I knew I was startled awake at 14Z on Sunday Morning
when my head hit the table after 100 straight unanswered CQâ??s to JA.

Honestly, doctor, thatâ??s all I can rememberâ?"except that I actually enjoyed
it...