[3830] ARRL 10 W4SVO SO SSB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w4svo@att.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 W4SVO SO SSB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 15:41:03 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: W4SVO
Operator(s): W4SVO
Station: W4SVO

Class: SO SSB HP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 20

   CW:    0     0
  SSB: 1487   142
-------------------
Total: 1487   142  Total Score = 422,308

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Not quite as good as it could have been. First had computer problems at start of
contest. Friday nite was not feeling well. Band closed early. Then Saturday
during European run got sick. Slept for two hours, hoping to feel better. Made
up some lost Q,s in the afternoon, but score down. Went to bed early Saturday
nite. Then Sunday had very high noise with beam pointed to Europe, so had to
beam S.E. to hear, not good. In fact whole weekend had high noise. I hate xmas
lights!!!! Then on Sunday morning around 10 checked on my Mother who is 92 and
she has accident in house. Spent the next hour cleaning up!!! Then what can
happen next! Just as I am getting a good run going, neighbor across canal shows
up and tells me I am coming in on his speakers which are attached thru an
amplifier and hooked up to his direct TV!!. Loose an hour, but could not fix
problem, so 100 watts the rest of the day. And from there down hill. Oh well.
Trying to work a contest , take care of my 92 year old mother, and live in
suberbia tooks its toll. Might be my last 10 meter contest. Mark W4SVO