[3830] ARRL 10 W0MU M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0mu@w0mu.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 W0MU M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 16:38:20 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: W0MU
Operator(s): W0MU
Station: W0MU

Class: M/S HP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 11

   CW:  539   131
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  539   131  Total Score = 282,426

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

I was single op CW only but assisted.  I am not sure why we don't have an
assisted category in this contest.  Being tossed in with SSB and mixed is just
because you choose to use a technology that has been accepted for years and
years is bad form.

Just under 11 hours of time.  No real EU runs or JA for that matter.  Missed
most of Saturday afternoon on a family outing.

I had a couple of decent runs on Sunday.

Worked tons of scatter or E skip short stuff.  When did everyone move to MN?  I
can't recall ever working as many MN stations.

I saw lots of XE spots but only heard a couple.

It was nice to see 10 open again.  There were no super openings to W6 or the
West Coast nor the interior of the US.  The band always seemed open to W1 and
FL.