[3830] ARRL 10 KK1KW(@WW1WW) SO SSB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 KK1KW(@WW1WW) SO SSB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 16:54:08 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: KK1KW
Operator(s): KK1KW
Station: WW1WW

Class: SO SSB HP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 25:45

   CW:
  SSB: 2580   156
-------------------
Total: 2580   156  Total Score = 804,960

Club:

Comments:

Had lots of  fun operating from WW1WW.The improvements made over the summer have
made contesting a sheer joy to operate from here.This contest station has become
very diverse when it comes to directivity..band was in great shape while it was
daylight which gave plenty of time to rest at night(no time management
needed).Would have like to see more participation from VK,Ja,ZL,the few I did
work were strong.The V6,T8 were loud also into NH.
Congrats to all the top finishers and thanks to all the stations I was able to
work.
Seasons Greetings to everyone !
73
Fred