[3830] ARRL 10 WL7BDO SO SSB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 WL7BDO SO SSB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 17:44:35 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: WL7BDO
Operator(s): WL7BDO
Station: WL7BDO

Class: SO SSB LP
QTH: AK
Operating Time (hrs): 17

   CW:    0     0
  SSB:  562    79
-------------------
Total:  562    79  Total Score = 88,796

Club:

Comments:

That was a great weekend!   Thanks to all who helped with my failing voice.  It
sure slowed my rate for Friday evening and Saturday. Sunday, I just had to  do
some runs and word was out some where looking for SSB-AK so I just worked with
my horse voice.  Should have made a list of the ideas to fix my voice.  Likely
did help me increase my final Mults as spent more time S&P and even added a few
new countries to my DXCC 10M list.   First year with the single band 10M yagi,
which I will not ever be in this countest without again.   Did not look like my
station or conditions would have allowed for any AK records to fall at my hands
but did set the goal early on to exceed the highest Qs for any catagory last
year (#432) for our State and I did!  What a differnce a year makes.

Will be back next year with a full voice for a rematch.