[3830] ARRL 10 K8AJS SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jbastin1@me.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 K8AJS SO CW LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 18:01:14 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K8AJS
Operator(s): K8AJS
Station: K8AJS

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 27

   CW:  839   128
  SSB:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  839   128  Total Score = 429,568

Club:

Comments:

Well, it's not the highest score I ever got in this contest, but it sure was a
lot better than it's been for the last few years. This contest was a lot of
fun, with a lot of stations to work right up to the end.

Thanks to everyone for all the contacts, for hearing me, and being patient when
I didn't hear you so well. There was a lot of noise areas on the band, and they
moved around, usually finding the frequency where I happened to be calling CQ
at the time.

Also a lot of audio signals from time to time. CBers? Freebanders who are a
little lost? Who knows, but they made hearing some signals an interesting
project.

Anyway, it was a lot of fun, and I'll surely be looking forward to next years
version!

Rig: Yaesu FT2000
Antenna: 4-element quad at 65 feet
Software: WriteLog 10.81d