[3830] ARRL 10 VE3RZ SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 VE3RZ SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 18:08:54 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: VE3RZ
Operator(s): VE3RZ
Station: VE3RZ

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: ON
Operating Time (hrs): 13

   CW:  312   137
  SSB:  209   122
-------------------
Total:  521   259  Total Score = 430,458

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Rig: ICOM 756Pro
Amp: AL80B
Ant: KT34 @ 50ft

Not too much time to spend on the band this weekend - too many chores.
Conditions seemed pretty good, worked just about everything I could hear.
Busted few pileups, best dx was probably V63QQ and NH2DX who was still coming
through at about 0100Z on Saturday evening.

Thanks to all for the Qs.  This is last contest for me in 2011 - CU in the new
year - happy holidays to all.

73
Tony
ve3rz