[3830] ARRL 10 K3PP M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k3pp@k3pp.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 K3PP M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 18:39:57 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K3PP
Operator(s): K3PP
Station: K3PP

Class: M/S HP
QTH: EPA
Operating Time (hrs): 18.5

   CW:  484   150
  SSB:  448   143
-------------------
Total:  932   293  Total Score = 829,776

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Boy, wasn't THAT fun?!

Condx seemed a bit down from the CQWW contests, but how can you complain? Condx
were still awesome! I didn't plan a full effort, and didn't give one, but I did
more than originally planned. I handily beat my previous best score in the ARRL
10m Contest that I set in 1999! I would have easily broken 1000 QSOs, but I
spent a lot of time on CW for the extra points and the practice (I'm NOT very
good on CW!). My rates on CW were pretty poor. My apologies to those who
suffered through my CW "runs" that were more like a clumsy walk.

I missed only KS and SC for WAS! Nice to see our XE friends giving out mults!
Thank you everyone!