[3830] ARRL 10 K7SS SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dank7ss@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 K7SS SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 19:20:04 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K7SS
Operator(s): K7SS
Station: K7SS

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: wa
Operating Time (hrs): 15

   CW:  594   103
  SSB:  781    86
-------------------
Total: 1375   189  Total Score = 744,282

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

What a hoot !

GREAT to have 10m back to its fine upper end of the cycle form.
Haven't worked so many TX, IL, WI, IA, MO stations in years...they just
kept calling. Saturday midday had some great rate, felt like i was on
a DXpedition.

All states but WY.... WY7SS called over and over on backscatter way up in the
CW band ... just not enough oomph to get their attention w/
100w...nevertheless
its the ones I did work that were such a pleasure. Getting K0DI in DC both
modes was cool.....THANKS! and THANKS to KE0A who also gave me a double NDak.

Just the very Western edge of EU made it here to the PNW...you could see the
change from CQWW SSB, to WWCW to now, as days get shorter and shorter. Very
tight window for us in WA/OR/VE7.  worked only EA, CT, GI, EI and EA6, and
that's all she wrote.

A treat saying a quick howdy to many familiar calls/folks from over the years.

What a great fraternity!  and welcome aboard to the many many KC KD KE KF KGs
KJ etc, new folks who are experiencing their first 10 meter peak..  fun huh ??
yep.

Its been a fun Fall Contest Season and this was the last game and the best.
Happy holiday fun to all and to all a good nite. See you in 2012...

73
Danny K7SS

ic-756pro2, steppir 3el @48'. 100w. unassisted.