[3830] ARRL 10 N0VD M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n0vd@dxcentral.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 N0VD M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2011 20:58:19 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: N0VD
Operator(s): N0VD
Station: N0VD

Class: M/S HP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 16:17

   CW:  508   101
  SSB:  895   111
-------------------
Total: 1403   212  Total Score = 810,264

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Not intended to be a full time effort, but ended up spending more time in the
chair than I expected.  Also planned to get my recently licensed YL (Christine
- W0CFF) on the air for her first contest but unfortunately other things got in
the way - so this was basically SO HP (semi) assisted.

Very short openings to EU in the early morning and not very deep - only about 1
1/2 hours both mornings, but it was still certainly nice to hear EU again on 10.
 Had some decent NA and JA runs.  Pretty cool to be called by VY1, 4Z, SV9, TK
and V5 to name a few.  Probably my favorite contest from the states.  See you
in February from PJ2T.

Kelly - N0VD