[3830] ARRL 10 S57S SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 S57S SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 01:01:30 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: S57S
Operator(s): S57S
Station: S57S

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: JN76JB
Operating Time (hrs): 22

   CW:  387    95
  SSB:  345   100
-------------------
Total:  732   195  Total Score = 435,240

Club: Slovenia Contest Club

Comments:

Hard job Low Power job! Listening other HP station running huge pile-ups.
In my case no Japan QSO has been made on my CQ. 95% S/P. Funny Back-Scatter
conditions over South Atlantic Path, listening HP stations working Japan Long
Path, South America and Back-Scatter Europe - all at once. Band stops when
sun goes down on both days.

Les MTPLRS (DXCC) acctive as in CQWW, but additional States makes more fun.

This is my favorite contest, after CQWW, of course.

73, Aleksander, S57S