[3830] ARRL 10 K5NA SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5na@ecpi.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 K5NA SO CW HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 08:33:10 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K5NA
Operator(s): K5NA
Station: K5NA

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: Texas
Operating Time (hrs): 34

   CW: 2018   152
  SSB:
-------------------
Total: 2018   152  Total Score = 1,226,944

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

This is my best 10M CW score ever in this contest, including the years I did it
from upstate NY.

I am sure many records will fall as the conditions and activity were
outstanding.

Was anyone else hearing the strange noise and splatter that would come and go?
It was on 10M CW during the day of both Saturday and Sunday. I was looking at
the panadapter and it looked like the splatter affected the entire CW band when
it would come on. Was I the only one hearing this?

73, Richard - K5NA