[3830] ARRL 10 WI7N M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wi7n@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 WI7N M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 16:39:43 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: WI7N
Operator(s): WI7N
Station: WI7N

Class: M/S HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs):

   CW:  567    85
  SSB:  393    81
-------------------
Total:  960   166  Total Score = 506,964

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

A fun contest now that 10 M is open again.

Freezing rain fell at my QTH all day on Saturday, and my simple two-element
quad (only up about ten feet) refused to move under rotator control.  I
couldn't move it manually either and assumed the rotator motor was burned out
and didn't even attempt using it on Sunday, but todayâ?"Mondayâ?"the
temperature is warmer and the rotator moves the antenna just fine.  Whew!