[3830] ARRL 10 9A1UN(@9A1P) SO SSB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 9A1UN(@9A1P) SO SSB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 03:13:57 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: 9A1UN
Operator(s): 9A1UN
Station: 9A1P

Class: SO SSB HP
QTH: JN65vg, Tican
Operating Time (hrs): 20

   CW:
  SSB: 2107   160
-------------------
Total: 2107   160  Total Score = 674,240

Club: Worldwide Young Contesters

Comments:

Great condx, not at the top yet like in 1999-2001 when band was open much
longer
and west coast was as easy as New England.

Lost 2 hours saturday morning for a BY coax connector fault on the top of the
tower near antenna dipole. Took time to lower down the antenna and repair it.
At 10z I was back and had some 150-200qso less then other big guns.
When USA opened amazing hours 180,239,241,175q/h. Band closed as soon as sun
set.
No left coast worked 1st day.
2nd day was quite good too with two 200q/h hours. Band closed same time as the
1st day but managed to work few stns from AZ, 1 CA, 1 WY, 1 NV,1 OR.
Had only 5 XE provinces all came to CQ, didnt really have time for S&P on 2nd
vfo with such high rates, I hope there were more XE guys active.
Tnx for all qso and cu in the next one
I love this Game

73 Dave 9A1UN